- Dress better than your job requires. Business casual? Good – wear a tie.
- Invest in yourself, not a new TV. Career training is a better investment.
- You are going to make mistakes. Own them. Fix them. Don’t repeat them.
- Provide Customer Service well beyond what is expected.
- Enjoy your work by being good at it.
Hospitals have been shut down. The ones operating on sick people.
How does this happen?
Because those hospitals LET IT HAPPEN.
Our solution for controlling 100+ WAPs was to configure the Access Points to talk to one central cloud controller.
Mirroring your server allows you to maintain a EXACT replica of your data. If your server should fail, you can roll-over to the replica with near zero downtime.
The biggest mistake you can make in IT is not being involved.