The seed was planted in June, 2000.
Since Day One, we’ve had one goal – to provide great IT Service and customer support to our clients. Each and every day, we strive to be the best at what we do. We return phone calls and emails promptly, communicate well, and are attentive to our customers’ needs. We keep our customers up-to-date with new technologies and show them ways to use that technology to their advantage.
We don’t profit from IT problems, we PREVENT them.
We’re responsible for making our customers more efficient and more profitable in their unique business models. That’s exciting for us! We exist for them, because of them and we have not forgotten that.
Our staff, from the technicians to the front office, are tops in the IT Service industry. We’re as personable as we are knowledgeable. We think that combination is a nice change from the industry norm.
If you want to work with an IT Service company that still believes in and respects the customer, then let’s talk. We want to work with you.
Kurt Simione, Owner
We believe in working hard and we recognize the importance of a great team. We couldn’t do the work we do without our incredibly talented and dedicated staff. There is a definite “synergy” in our company that’s difficult to explain, but essential to the way we work.
AwardsTechnology Seed works hard to adapt to the changing technology environment, and ensure customer satisfaction. In this page we have some awards we have received for our work, dedication to the industry, and customer relations.
Technology Seed, LLC is a MSP (Managed Service Provider) that is dedicated to our customers, employees and our community. Are you interested in learning more about our company? Are you interested in working for a growing company that respects its employees and goes out of the way to prove it?
Technology Seed’s difference is that we’re motivated by your success.
Our business model is a flat monthly fee (including projects). Literally, there’s no hourly billing. So, the more IT problems you have, the less profitable we are. That’s it . . . that’s our shtick. Our success is tied to yours.
How do we accomplish this?
We’re hyper-proactive. We manage IT the way it’s supposed to be managed. We manage IT in a way that proactively minimizes failures but also provides for quick recovery, should an issue occur.
Quick Facts about Technology Seed:
- HQ: Salem, NH
- Staff: 40, 100% local employees, no outsourcing, Full-time in-house Help Desk
- Years in Business: 19 years, family-owned
- 2015 Best of Business (Business NH Mag)
- 2015, 2016 Top Family Business (Business NH Mag)
- 2016 Top 20 Fastest Growing Family Business (Business NH Mag)
- 2017 Top 20 Fastest Growing Family Business (Business NH Mag)
- 2018 Best of Business (Business NH Mag)
- SMB500 (most successful I.T. companies in USA)
- Microsoft Tier 1 Cloud Champion
- Nominated Coolest Place to Work (StayWorkPlay.org)
We Actively Manage:
- 6,000+ PCs, Laptops, Macs, Tablets, etc.
- 500+ Servers, 150 Cloud Installations, 125 Offsite Backup / DR Installs