Available Job Openings
Are you interested in learning more about our company? Are you interested in working in a respectful, fun environment? Are you interested in working for a growing company that respects its employees and goes out of the way to prove it?
We’re always looking for talented people to work with us. If you do not see an opening that fits your skill level or expertise send us your resume and cover letter anyway!
Marketing / Communication Specialist
Technology Seed is looking to create a Marketing/PR/Communications department. We’d love to discuss if you might be the start of that department! : )
We’re a 40-person company that takes pride in our IT Knowledge and Customer Service. We tend to do things more efficient, more secure and with greater success than others that do what we do. And we’ve been rewarded over the years with significant growth!
We’d like to explore what Marketing/Communications might do for our company and our continued success.
The goals of this position:
- Increase company exposure to potential customers, thereby generating sales leads.
- Establish an advertising / awareness program to promote our offerings.
- Establish a Public Relations presence online and in-print to increase credibility and brand awareness.
- Overhaul / Maintain our corporate website and social media avenues.
The ideal candidate possesses some or all of the following:
- Ability to self-start and self-motivate. This is important to this position as we do not currently have an established Marketing department.
- An eye towards influential graphic design.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to recognize / consider / explore marketing avenues that we haven’t considered before.
- Attention to detail.
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- Retirement plan with employer contribution.
- Company and family outings, office get-togethers and activities.
- Fun, inviting office atmosphere.
About Technology Seed, LLC
Technology Seed is an award-winning IT and Cybersecurity Services company based in NH, with customers throughout the United States.
We design and implement IT policies and procedures to prevent I.T. problems, improve I.T. efficiency and enhance IT Security.
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Technology Seed, PO Box 4075, Windham, NH 03087
Tier 2 / Tier 2+ Technician / Generalist
1. Personality is KEY; you must be able to work with a variety of individuals and personalities.
2. You must have previous experience with network engineering, server support, infrastructure support, IT planning, and desktop support
3. You must be able to troubleshoot a variety of technical issues and communicate your process and results
4. You must have a clean driving record.
Technical Experience Preferred:
We are looking for individuals familiar working with the following technologies.
Windows Server OS
Windows Desktop OS
Mac OS X
Please note that this is a full-time position reporting out of the Salem, NH headquarters. Compensation will be based on experience and technical proficiencies.
Are you interested in learning more about our company? Are you interested in working in a respectful, fun environment? Are you interested in working for a growing company that respects its employees and goes out of the way to prove it? If you’re interested in working together, please reply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Tier 3 I.T. Specialist
Our team is very strong technically and, equally as important, personally. The relationships we build with our customers are a tremendous asset to our organization – one we value and promote.
This Tier 3 job is ideally suited to the IT specialist who is well-organized, well-versed in all-things-IT, and able to work on the most technically challenging IT jobs.
A Tier 3 IT support specialist’s typical workday involves network engineering, server support, infrastructure support, IT planning and cloud migrations.
Our typical environment involves Windows server OS (cloud and on-prem), Windows desktop OS, SonicWALL, Cisco, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, NAS Devices, Azure, AWS and many software packages.
Significant experience with the following technology is required:
- VMware and Hyper-V
- Firewalls/managed-switches and various other network equipment (experience with SonicWALL is a plus)
- VLAN setup and configuration
- PowerShell scripting for automation
- AD (Active Directory) and troubleshooting related issues
- Office365 and Microsoft Exchange
- System Security (e.g. intrusion detection systems)
- Data Backup / Recovery (experience with Datto is a plus)
- System evaluation and auditing as well as quoting and hardware planning
- Microsoft Azure and AWS is a huge plus
- Windows Server farm administration
We value employees that can troubleshoot effectively, communicate clearly, learn quickly and foster relationships.
Technology Seed, LLC offers excellent benefits, such as:
- Health + Dental
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- PTO that increases with length of employment
- Company and family outings, office get-togethers, activities
- Fun office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Since Day One, we’ve had one goal – to provide great IT Support and customer service to our clients. Each and every day, we strive to be the best at what we do. We return phone calls and emails promptly, communicate well, and are attentive to our customers’ needs. We keep our customers up-to-date with new...